Here you will find webinar videos and supporting materials, suggested resources from faculty members, information and study guides for advanced professional certifications, industry reports on current trends, webinars on organization well-being, and much more. The purpose of this resource center is to enhance the Institute learning experience while not on-site.
January 6 at 12pm ET – Leading the Self: Resilience in the Era of COVID-19
Eileen O’Grady, PhD, RN, NP – Eileen O’Grady – Certified Nurse Practitioner and Wellness Coach
January 21 at 12pm ET – Start With Strengths: How to Find Purpose, Power, and Potential in 2021
Libby Spears – Bravo cc
TBD – on innovation
Greg Roth – The Idea Enthusiast
The Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential is the marker of a committed association professional who has demonstrated the wide range of knowledge essential to manage an association in today’s challenging environment.
The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) credential program is designed to assess the applicant’s knowledge of the four core chamber management areas – Management, Planning and Development, Membership and Communications, and Operations.
The Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) program gives you the opportunity to develop core competencies across the breadth of topics necessary to being a well-rounded and successful economic developer.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Combating Coronavirus
- ACCE: Coronavirus Recovery
- ASAE: Issue Roundup: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- JLL: Coronavirus Resources
- Harvard Business Review: Resources to Lead Effectively Amid CoVID-19
- Cognizant: After the Virus Special Report
- Events Industry Council: COVID-19 Resources
July 15 – “Your Roadmap to Trust”
Justin Patton – Justin Patton – Executive Leadership Coach
July 1 – “From Crisis to Recovery to the Threat of Crisis Again: What’s Next?”
Pam Green – Pamela J. Green Solutions, LLC
June 2 – “COVID-19 Legal Implications for Non-Profits”
David Goch and David Lieberman
May 13 – “Pandemic and Economic Recovery”
Bob Harris, CAE – President, Nonprofit Resource Center and Harris Management Group, Inc.
- Webinar Video (Vimeo Link)
- Download PPT Slide Presentation
- Financial Health Assessment Worksheet
- Reference Article “Using Operating Reserves During a Crisis: When and How Much?”
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) FY2018 Chamber Operations Survey – 2018
- Horizon Initiative: Chambers 2025 PDF
- The Nonprofit Center: Promoting the Association Management Profession
- Sustainability Education 4 Nonprofits
- W.A.C.E. Resources
- List of Recommended Publications that can be found on ASAE
- ACCE Online University Webinars
- ACCE YouTube videos on chamber management issues
- ASAE CAE Candidate Handbook
- Membership marketing webinars by Marketing General, Inc.
- Membership marketing white papers by Marketing General, Inc.
- The Association CEO Handbook