University of Arizona
January 6-10, 2019 (concluding at 11:30 a.m.)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lodging Information
- Transportation to Tucson
- Schedule of Activities
- Class Handouts (Accessible through the attendee service center until one month post-site)
- Update Personal Information (Accessible through the attendee service center until one month post-site)
- Change Electives (now closed)
- Request Transcript (or 202-463-5570)
- Local information about Tucson
- 5K and Fun Run (now closed)
Where to Stay:
The Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel
The Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel is steps away from both the University of Arizona and downtown Tucson. This full-service hotel has Internet accessible guest rooms, an in-house restaurant and lounge, a fitness center, and an outdoor pool.
Single or Double Occupancy: $145.00
Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at time of check-in.
For Reservations: Reservations can be made online by clicking here.
Cut-off Date: December 4, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12 noon
Getting to Tucson:
Tucson International Airport is located 8 miles south of downtown Tucson and approximately 8 miles from the Tucson University Park Hotel.
By Taxi/Shuttle Service
Taxi and shuttle service are available at the Tucson International Airport. A taxi ride from the airport to the Tucson University Park Hotel will cost approximately $25. For those looking for a less expensive option, Arizona Stagecoach, provides shared van service to and from the airport as well.
Phoenix, Arizona: 115 miles
El Paso, Texas: 316 miles
Las Vegas, Nevada: 404 miles
San Diego, California: 410 miles
Santa Fe, New Mexico: 557 miles
Local Information about Tucson:
- Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce
- University of Arizona Campus Map
- University of Arizona
Please note: Participants must attend all classes to receive full credit toward their IOM. Please be sure that your flight arrangements provide adequate time for you to complete classes through Sunday at 11:30 a.m., as well as accommodate travel to the airport.