Here you will find webinar videos and supporting materials, suggested resources from faculty members, information and study guides for advanced professional certifications, industry reports on current trends, webinars on organization well-being, and much more. The purpose of this resource center is to enhance the Institute learning experience while not on-site.
|Strategy Outside of a Plan
Lowell Aplebaum – Vista Cova, LLC
|Buckets, Vines and Blooms
Erin Bemis – Bemis Consulting, LLC
|Leading as an Intentional Inclusionist®
Nika White, PhD – Nika White Consulting
|Winter Webinar Series|
|5 Skills for Turning Ideas into Innovations
Greg Roth – The Idea Enthusiast
|Designing Strategy for Sustainability: Focus on Yourself, Staff, Leadership, Volunteers, and Organization
Steve Swafford and Jill McCrory – Leadership Outfitters
|Why DEI Matters!
Artesha Moore – American Geophysical Union
|Energized Virtual Meetings: No More ZZZZZ’s!
Joyce Weiss – Joyce Weiss Training and Development, LLC
|Start With Strengths: How to Find Purpose, Power, and Potential in 2021
Libby Spears – Bravo cc
|Leading the Self: Resilience in the Era of COVID-19
Eileen O’Grady, PhD, RN, NP – Eileen O’Grady – Certified Nurse Practitioner and Wellness Coach
|Summer Webinar Series|
|July 15||Your Roadmap to Trust
Justin Patton – Justin Patton – Executive Leadership Coach
|July 1||From Crisis to Recovery to the Threat of Crisis Again: What’s Next?
Pam Green – Pamela J. Green Solutions, LLC
|June 16||Creating Member Experiences and Engagement During COVID-19 Recovery
Shari Pash – Strategic Solutions for Growth
|June 2||COVID-19 Legal Implications for Non-Profits
David Goch and David Lieberman
|May 21||Setting Up a COVID-19 Task Force is a Proactive and Beneficial Strategy
Roy McGrath featuring Michael Gellman
|May 13||Pandemic and Economic Recovery
Bob Harris, CAE – President, Nonprofit Resource Center and Harris Management Group, Inc.
|April 29||Are Your Emails Really Member-focused?
Bill Graham – Graham Corporate Communications
|April 22||Navigating Uncharted Waters During a Period of Hyper-Change – Impact on Financial Health and Continuity
Michael Gellman, CPA, CGMA – Sustainability Education 4 Nonprofits, LLC
The Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential is the marker of a committed association professional who has demonstrated the wide range of knowledge essential to manage an association in today’s challenging environment.
The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) credential program is designed to assess the applicant’s knowledge of the four core chamber management areas – Management, Planning and Development, Membership and Communications, and Operations.
The Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) program gives you the opportunity to develop core competencies across the breadth of topics necessary to being a well-rounded and successful economic developer.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Combating Coronavirus
- ACCE: Coronavirus Recovery
- ASAE: Issue Roundup: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- JLL: Coronavirus Resources
- Harvard Business Review: Resources to Lead Effectively Amid CoVID-19
- Cognizant: After the Virus Special Report
- Events Industry Council: COVID-19 Resources
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) 2020 Economic Recovery Report
- Use the discount code on checkout to bypass payment: ACCE_RecoveryReport2020
- Horizon Initiative: Chambers 2025 PDF
- The Nonprofit Center: Promoting the Association Management Profession
- Sustainability Education 4 Nonprofits
- W.A.C.E. Resources
- List of Recommended Publications that can be found on ASAE
- ACCE Online University Webinars
- ACCE YouTube videos on chamber management issues
- ASAE CAE Candidate Handbook
- Membership marketing webinars by Marketing General, Inc.
- Membership marketing white papers by Marketing General, Inc.
- The Association CEO Handbook