The purpose of this resource center is to enhance the Institute learning experience while not on-site. Here you will find suggested reading materials from faculty members, information and study guides for advanced professional certifications, industry reports on current trends, webinars on organization well-being, and much more.
The Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential is the marker of a committed association professional who has demonstrated the wide range of knowledge essential to manage an association in today’s challenging environment.
The Certified Chamber Executive (CCE) credential program is designed to assess the applicant’s knowledge of the four core chamber management areas – Management, Planning and Development, Membership and Communications, and Operations.
The Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) program gives you the opportunity to develop core competencies across the breadth of topics necessary to being a well-rounded and successful economic developer.
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) FY2017 Chamber Operations Survey – 2017
- Horizon Initiative: Chambers 2025 PDF
- The Nonprofit Center: Promoting the Association Management Profession
- List of Recommended Publications that can be found on ASAE
- ACCE Online University Webinars
- ACCE YouTube videos on chamber management issues
- Membership marketing webinars by Marketing General, Inc.
- Membership marketing white papers by Marketing General, Inc.