After much consideration and continuous monitoring of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Institute team has decided to cancel 2020 Summer Institute sites Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast. While we were looking forward to the onsite sessions and instruction, the inherent risk is too great at this stage of the pandemic.
The decision was made with all of you at the center of our thoughts and we completely understand your potential frustration due to the excitement surrounding the events, as well as the investment that you have made to join us onsite this year. However, we are in the midst of an unprecedented moment and your health and safety are of the upmost importance.
The U.S. Chamber is working closely with the White House, U.S. government agencies, and officials to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information to prevent the spread of the virus and prepare businesses for the immediate and long-term impact. You may find a preparedness checklist and resources here: https://www.uschamber.com/coronavirus
Those who have paid their tuition will have their payment rolled over to a 2021 Institute site. If you would rather receive a refund, please contact us at email@example.com. In addition, it is our intent to conduct a quick survey to see if there is any interest in holding a Fall Institute program, should a suitable venue be available.
2021 is our centennial year and we’re looking forward to celebrating our 100 Year Anniversary with you. Dates for 2021 Institute sites can be found on our website.
We’re excited to announce a collection of condensed, virtual sessions will be available in the coming weeks. Please stay tuned for details about these free faculty webinars.
Raymond, Karyn, Katelynne, Mandy, Isabel, and Andrew