Graduates automatically become part of the IOM Alumni Network after having completed the Institute program and are encouraged to take action in the following ways:
- Use the IOM recognition in your email signature, LinkedIn profile, and other professional correspondence.
- Mentor an industry peer and/or send someone from your own organization to Institute.
- Utilize social media outlets to share your Institute experience with others.
- Wear the IOM ribbon at state and regional conferences, when available.
- Distribute IOM ribbons at state and regional conferences to fellow IOMs, when appropriate (ribbons provided upon request).
- Consider including ‘IOM recognition preferred’ as a qualification when hiring.
Want to do more? Take a look at some State Strategy Best Practices to see what you can implement back at home.