Silent Auction Bidding Instructions via Bidr
To view all auction items, go to bidr.co/events/winterinstitute
To bid on silent auction items, follow these instructions:
1. Join the auction by texting the code 3106 to 843-606-5995.
2. Bidr will welcome you and ask for your name. After you have provided your name, Bidr will encourage you to start bidding.
3. To bid on an item, enter the item number on the item information sheet on display in the silent auction room OR on the auction website above.
4. Bidr will reply back with the current bid amount on the item and give you the option to enter a bid amount.
5. If you enter a bid, the system will send you a confirmation telling you that you are the current highest bidder.
6. If you decide you do not want to bid on the item, simply enter another item number or ignore the text.
**If you accidentally bid $1000 instead of $100, Bidr will instruct you to text the word “rebid” in order to make the correction. If you have any problems with the system, see a volunteer in the silent auction room.
Thank you to our 2015 Winter Institute Silent Auction sponsor, Bidr!